I am excited and honored to welcome each and everyone of you to the beginning of a new school year at Pres. Corazon C Aquino National High School. This school year will be a year of setting and reaching attainable goals, working harder and smarter and taking our school and students' achievement to the next level of "Greatness". At PCCAHS, we are dedicated to a student-centered programs that excellence through an enriched and disciplinary school. As a staff, we are here to support all of you, by means any means necessary to ensure you reach your fullest academic potential. We look forward to working with you, our parents and the members of the community to provide a high education that you all deserve.
This year, you can look forward to encounter a highly intensive and challenging academic program that will push you to work beyond your limits. However, I am confident that all of you have the capacity and ability to meet our expectations and the demands of your new classes and teachers. our goal is to ensure that all students become critical thinkers, active problem-solvers, inquisitive readers, diligent researchers and proficient writers. We do all of these to prepare you for the demands of the real world so you may become a productive citizens, become our future leaders and contribute or give back something positive to the community.
I look forward to working with all of you and pushing you to all academic heights. On behalf of the teaching and non-teaching staff of PCCAHS, I want to welcome all of you and thank you for being a part of PCCAHS community where SUCCESS IS NOT AN OPTION... BUT AN EXPECTATION. We are truly on the path for GREATNESS.
NEWS AND EVENTS
- Nutrition Month 2018Nutrition Month is a yearly campaign held every July […]
- SSG-Mass Induction of Club Officers (July 06, 2018)As Jim Rohn stated that the challenge of […]
- State of School Address and First GPTA AssemblyLast June 30, 2018, an event was successfully […]
- Brigada Eskwela 2018As part of the DEp Ed yearly preparation for the […]
- First Science Research Camp 2018-2019
- Yes-OYes-O is an organization responding to be of help in […]
- Pasay City Secondary Schools Press ConferencePasay City Secondary Press Conference , Held at Pasay […]